30 April 2009

New blog

Welcome to my new blog.

I recently took my old blog offline, for a number of reasons:
  • It was becoming unstructured; lots of content that didn't fit the title of the blog etc.
  • It was a huge spam magnet (comment spam)
  • I didn't feel comfortable having the whole wordpress/php/mysql thing running on my server.

Some of the old content will probably be reposted here but I'll focus more on new content. Let me know if you miss something from the old blog and I'll look into migrating it.

5 comments:

  1. The airline db....please series...can you repost pls?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, please repost the airline db.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    Can you please contact me at:
    http://dotnetslackers.com/info/contact.aspx

    I would like to discuss something with you.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    Can you please repost "architecture-linq-to-sql-and-set-based-operations-update-statements" pls?
    Thanks you.
    Prabhakaran

    ReplyDelete
  5. could you repost the orphaned entities blog?

    http://blog.huagati.com/res/index.php/2008/11/27/tools-part-7-add-ins-how-to-deal-with-the-entity-framework-designer-and-orphaned-entities/


    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete